Imagine years of tension melting away under the soothing strokes of a caring expert. Transport yourself to a world of relaxation and well-being beyond your imagination at TRU LUXE. You’ll never be in better hands than ours
Massages are available in 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions.
- Deep Tissue Massage: done to repair, restore, and enhance muscle function while increasing endurance and circulation. Using trigger point therapy and applying moist heat packs along with deep pressure helps release tension to specific areas throughout the body.
- Swedish Massage: one of the most commonly offered massage techniques. It’s sometimes called a classic massage. The technique aims to promote relaxation by releasing muscle tension. Swedish massage is gentler than deep tissue massage and better suited for people interested in relaxation and tension relief. Swedish massage may loosen up tight muscles caused by daily activities such as sitting at the computer or exercising. It can be very helpful for people who hold a lot of tension in their lower back, shoulders, or neck.
- Hot Stone Massage: a type of massage therapy that involves the use of smooth, heated stones. The massage therapist places the hot stones on specific points on your body and may also hold the stones while giving the massage. The localized heat and weight of the stones warm and relax muscles, allowing the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.
- Therapeutic Back and Neck Release: designed to release stress and tension specifically to the back, neck and head area using deep pressure and trigger point therapy along with applied moist heat packs.
- Prenatal Massage: meant to be enjoyed at the special time when your body needs extra care and nurturing. Prenatal massage helps relieve stress, leg cramps and back pain due to all the physical changes that occur during pregnancy.
*Must have doctors approval
- Cupping: a type of alternative therapy that originated in China. It involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. The suction may facilitate healing with blood flow. Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.